About Dr. Bennett
A COMPELLING FEELING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
"I firmly believe my mission in life is to constantly help others innately create excellence in their health and life. I know that, as a chiropractor, I am fulfilling my mission as I endeavor to positively touch the lives of everybody I come in contact with, helping to secure a healthy, drug free future for generations to come."
A STRONG EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
"I know that a chiropractor's education forms the cornerstone of his care. Combined with the inborn healing ability of the body, modern chiropractic is bringing back the personal touch to the health care profession. I continue my quest to better serve my patients by attending numerous seminars, workshops and trainings. I feel that on-going learning is essential to bringing together the mind, body and spirit in the healing process."
- Palmer Chiropractic College, Davenport Iowa
- Daytona State College
MEETING THE HIGH STANDARDS OF HIS PROFESSION
"I feel that learning is a never-ending process. I continue to keep on the cutting edge of developments in chiropractic wellness care, both learning from and teaching colleagues in the health field."
- Chiropractic Physician licensed in the state of Florida
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner performing claims review and physical examinations for all major insurance carriers
- Clinical Quality Management, The Institute for Quality Management, Managed Care and Utilization Review
- Co-founder and member of Florida Chiropractic Medicine, a Florida Corporation of chiropractors
- Co-founder of Accident and Industrial Associates of Florida, a limited purpose Worker’s Compensation PPO throughout the southeastern United States
- Florida Chiropractic Industrial Consultant Certificate, Industrial Medicine and Ergonomics, Risk Management, Northwestern Chiropractic College
- Owner and President - HealthSense Incorporated, employing many chiropractic physicians, licensed massage therapists, a Family Medical Doctor and a General Surgeon
- Certified Life Coach LifeSense
- Senior Disability Analyst and Diplomate, American Board of Disability Analysts
- The American Medical Association Rating of Permanent Impairment for Disability Evaluation
SHARING HIS KNOWLEDGE WITH OTHERS
"Throughout my career and in the pursuit of my mission to create excellence in others, I have always believed in the importance of giving back to my profession and to the community that has given me so much. I accomplish this by serving as a guest speaker, trainer and lecturer for many groups and organizations."
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Past President and Treasurer of the Volusia County Chiropractic Society
- Member of the Florida Chiropractic Association
- Adjunct Instructor - Ergonomics and Industrial Injury - Volusia/Flagler Safety Council, Daytona Beach, Florida
- Associate Director North Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer, Hospice Care of Memorial Hospitals.
- Carrollwood Area Business Association
Dr. James Bennett provides on-going health workshops and participates in the Marine Corps "Toys for Tots" program to help the needy. His office is always available to support the members of the community with their health care needs.
When not at the office, Dr. Bennett enjoys walking, Nautilus, racquetball and loves anything in or on the water, including scuba diving. Dr. Bennett has three grown daughters, Jennifer, Jill and Julie. They are the delight of his life. He is engaged to Peggy Green, M.B.A., M.ED, his sweetheart from his Daytona Beach college days.